Friday, May 18, 2007

WIKI WRAP-UP!

As I wrap up this semester, I thought it would be time to check out my wikipedia articles one more time to check and see what I edited was still there or had been eliminated...

Dumb and Dumber Edit:
Believe it or not everything I added to this article is still in tact. The characters I had added from the 1st and 2nd revision as well as the information I added on the prequel to the excellent movie have not been edited or removed...Most be because I am such a D&D connoisseur.

Spring Break:
Here I added info on the new laws in Fort Lauderdale restricting spring breakers from visiting, some suggestions such on other destination such as "road trips", and help for booking your trip through StudentCity.com. All information is still available however the information about Student City has been moved to another section and the link has been removed, but still there for other Wikiers to enjoy and take advantage of.

Cocktail List:
I added new drinks to the "rum list" of Superman and Miami Vice, added some internal links to the "See Also" section of beer and glassware, and placed an external link to the "Webtender" website. With except to the webtender website, everything has been kept to the article and not edited. The external web link has been removed though due to irrelavance and lack of help. I thought it was a good page but apparently didn't meet the WIKI standards...O Well!

Bristol, CT:
ALthough my favorite article due to the fact it's my hometown two of my edits had been removed. I added information on the Northeast Regionals for the Little League taking place at Giamatti Little League Center, a picture of the legendary baseball field, Muzzy, and info on the "Battle of the Bell." However the only edit to stand the fire was the adding of the info on the Northeast Regional. Too bad I couldnt get the copyright for the Muzzy Field picture. Long-live BRISTAAAAAAAAAL, CT!

There it is, the good, the bad, and the ugly of WIKIPEDIA...may my edits always stand from here on out.

1 comment:

seo company in mumbai said...


The ingredients listed (spirits, sugar, water, and bitters) match the ingredients of an Old Fashioned,which originated as a term used by late 19th century bar patrons to distinguish cocktails made the "old-fashioned" way from newer, more complex cocktails.love this blog.
Bartender Service in Ludhiana