Sunday, May 13, 2007

FINAL WIKI POSTS!

I have now conducted my thrid and final wiki posts on the articles I have been monitoring all semester long. For the Bristol article I added some info to the Trivia section about one of my favorite events of the year in Bristol where the two cross-town football teams compete againts each other for the Bell trophy as well as bragging rights for the rest of the year. On the Spring Break article I added some info to the Destination section which tells where some students may travel for spring break such as taking a road trip which has been growing by leaps and bounds for alternative break vacations and money savers ranging from Boston, MA or down the east coast to popular FL destinations. For the Dumb and Dumber article I added information on the prequel that says neither Jim Carey nor Jeff Daniels approved of the prequel produced. And for the final edit to the Cocktail List article I added internal links at the bottom of the page to "Beer" and "Glassware" that links to the wikipedia articles of these subjects. Thank you WIKIPEDIA for the fun all semester long. I love you now and forever ;-*

No comments: